A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Have a Winner :)

I want to thank each and everyone of you that played along in our very first Challenge here on Pins and Needles. I hope all of you had as much fun making your pin keeps as I did watching them come together from the teasers.

I know everyone has been waiting all day for me to announce the winner to our very first challenge on Pins and Needles. The delay could not be helped...
Darn work gets in the way of my fun!

I am home now and I am ready to announce the winner... are you ready????

The lucky winner of the prize... for the most voted on Pin keep is
Jennifer #7 .. Flowerpot :)
Jennifer please send me an email... I need your address....
to mail out your winning surprise.

Thank you to everyone that played along to make our first challenge such a wonderful fun success. Stick around.. we have more fun in store for all.

I also wish to thank Cj for all her help on this project. Your my Hero :)

Please feel free to comment on the pin keeps now..
thank you readers for waiting to comment.
While we held our contest.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

You ladies are stinken' awesome! Thank you so much!!!!

angiesraggedypatch said...

Yay Jennifer!!!
:)
It was very cool sweetie!
hugs~
angie

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! You put a lot of work in this flower pot double duty pincushion - it's fantastic!

Unknown said...

I think your pin cushion is so cute. I will have to dig around my stash and see if I can make one as cute as yours! Congrats on the win!

CJ said...

Congrats, Jennifer!! Your flowerpot is awful cute!! :)
YES!! the comment box is back on!! Thanks Auntie for doing that for me :)
Hugz,
CJ♥♥

Unknown said...

Congrats Jennifer!! All your hard work and talent blooms! Thanks to you girls for allowing us this much fun!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations Jennifer!!

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Cute pincushion and congratulations to the winner.