A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Monday, August 2, 2010

Pincushion Swap

Hi there Pins and Needles members! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Cynthia L. and I am a newish member. I like to call myself a crafter of all trades. I knit, crochet, sew, quilt, scrapbook, cross-stitch, and pretty much anything else that catches my fancy. I homeschooled my daughter from 2nd grade through her senior year in high school. She is now entering her Sophomore year of college (I am very proud)! With her out of the house, I have more time to craft and I am really having fun with it. I think the problem is, I keep finding more things I want to do and there is not enough time!

The pincushion swap is my second swap with Pins and Needles. I thought I would share a photo of some of the "ingredients" that will be used for my pincushion. I can't wait to see what everyone else is coming up with!



Cynthia L.
HomeMatters1st.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I spy some awesome goodies in your little basket of tricks... Thank you for sharing your treasures with us :) I can hardly wait to see what you come up with ;)
M

Anonymous said...

I love the ingredients! Wonder? Using the basket too? What do the rest of you think? Cannot wait to see it!

CJ said...

Humm... I see some yarn and knitting needles! Maybe a lil' knitting is going into your pincushion :) Can't wait to see what you come up with, Cynthia!!
Hugz,
CJ♥♥
BTW ~ Welcome to Pins!!! So glad to have you here♥

Unknown said...

Hi there, the basket is not a part of the pin cushion. It is just one way to try (I mean try) to keep my projects seperate from each other!!

I can't wait to find out who my partner is! I hope who ever it is enjoys what I am doing. I know I will be making one for myself!!