A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Heads Up!!! Pincushion Challenge Players!

That's right! I'm talkin' to you!!
Just a friendly reminder to get you a lil' more stressed ~ hehe!! (just kidding!):)
You only have a few more days before the posting begins for the
APP's Pincushion Challenge.
The clock is ticking down... sooo finish up your creation quickly!!
If you need to reread the rules about posting your entry picture, click HERE.
If you have any other questions, ask them here in a comment and we will answer them for you.
Good luck to all you "crafty ladies" !!! ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you reminded me, I'm almost finished, been busy with apron makin!! lol