A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finaly finished my swap Fae !






With the move it was hard for me to send out the fae I made for the If they where really swap I did on one of my yahoo groups. When I received my doll from my partner I will show it here but I may be a little embarrassed because it is much better then mine since I am still new to all this !!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my puppy got a hold of her and chewed off her wings. When I redid them I decided to use bigger wings which i like better !

Unknown said...

oh no... that's awful that you had to almost start over. Fae turned out very cute and I love her hair.. is that yarn?
M