A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lillie Mae's Crafts Newsletter for September is Out!



Click HERE to read it.

New feature: Newsletter Archives.
Now we can access the last 2 years of newsletters. Woohoo!!
Link is in this month's newsletter!

Don't miss Brenda's This n' That E-Book 2, a awesome resource booklet just packed galore with ideas, tips, and yes! patterns!!
Click HERE for the link to download it. :)

I see Ms Brenda has been very busy ~ she has F-O-U-R new patterns for us to download this month!! Yippee!! :)

Pssss.... don't tell her I told you so, but our sweet Ms Brenda is having a birthday on September 20th!!!♥♥
H♥A♥P♥P♥Y B♥I♥R♥T♥H♥D♥A♥Y, Ms Brenda!!!!



4 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for the link! I've never seen this site before and LOVE it!

Sherry

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Man, if I could get through one pattern I would be happy, but I haven't even gottent the one scarf I started a while ago (years) done, LOL!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

CJ said...

Sherry,
Weren't you in APP's Halloween Annie Swap last year? If you were, that was a Brenda Greenwalt pattern that we used :)

Unknown said...

This sounds sweet, thanks for sharing it! Can't wait to check it out! :)