A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, August 15, 2010

MISTEA ~ PINCUSHION CHALLENGE ENTRY #3 ~ Little OOpsie


My entry in the pincushion challenge - a little Oopsie - altered pattern from the Moda Bakeshop.

My new friend in the sewing room and she sure is happy there, at least it is warm and dry.

She really wanted to go to the beach for her photo, but lets just say stepping outside the door lately has required flippers!

Look forward to seeing all the other amazing creations here soon.

From wet and windy Melbourne Australia, Mistea

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your little guy he's really cute! He got my vote. I like that you went playful.

CJ said...

Mistea ~
Cute, cute, cute is all I can say!! He is going to be so much fun to have in the sewing room ~ how could you not smile very time you look at him! lol!! :)
Thanks for playing with the group and for your very entertaining preview posts:)
Hugz,
CJ♥♥