A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, August 15, 2010

LYNNE ~ PINCUSHION CHALLENGE ENTRY #1 ~ Wood Framed Pincushion

First, I would like to apologize for my incorrect posts and hope you will bear with me here! I thought I could re-post my earlier pictures but that was the wrong thing to do. I was so obsessed with following the rules regarding using stuff you already have that I totally missed the proper date to post. Anyhow, here is my pincushion with my handmade wood base.
Thanks...Lynne

1 comment:

CJ said...

Ms Lynne ~
I LOVE this pincushion! The base in beautiful and it will hold an amazing amount of pins, I'm sure!
Your lil' flower button in the center is just the right finishing touch!!
Thanks for playing in the Challenge!
Hugz,
CJ♥♥