A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pincushion in progress

I'm not as speedy as some - but there has been some progress

This will come together - I hope?

It has been good to see the work of the over achievers on here some very pretty pin cushions coming together quickly.

Thanks Cathy for all the inspiration, lots of ideas if my first attempt doesn't quite do the trick.

Enjoy time in your craft space this week.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Very interesting, Mistea! Can't wait to see the end results... hummm, wonder what that is??? :)
You are quite welcome for the inspiration! There's a lot of good stuff out there!
Enjoy your crafting this week too:)
Hugz,
Cathy♥♥ (CJ)

Unknown said...

LOL Ms T... I am wondering to myself.. Is this the lockness monster?? It sort of has the body shape :) What ever it is .. that your pincushion will be .. it will be awesome!!!Thanks for sharing your beginnings of a fun project with us all.
Thank you CJ for your continued wonderful encouraging posts ;)
M

Anonymous said...

What could this be? I love just a little snippet! I will stay tuned to see...can hardly wait!