A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sorry I jumped the gun

Thank you everyone for your kind words of welcome. I must apologise for jumping the gun in regards to our project. I wrongly assumed that if i had my copy it would be on the web. So I am very sorry about that. Enthusiasm and excitement are my only excuse. Not a good start for my 1st post. Oh dear!!
Michelle

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Michelle, don't beat yourself up. You just gave us something to look forward to. Have a great day!

CJ said...

No problem at all, Michelle!!! I am really looking forward to Wednesday to check out your pattern :)
Thanks again for sharing the link. I've never been on the Homespun website before and it's wonderful! Oh, the possibilities ... lol!!
Hugz,
CJ♥♥

moonstruckcreations said...

No worries Michelle - patience is a virtue!!

Have a great day, Helenxx