A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Need help choosing a free pattern


























Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all had a fun day filled with lots of Easter egg hunts and parades.

I have a favor to ask all of you. The pictures above are of a new pattern for the next newsletter (Annie Blue Eyes). I have two patterns, one of which I would like to include with Annie Blue Eyes in the same pattern....however, I can't decide which one I like the most.

Would you all please take a moment to look at the pictures here and drop me an email at lilliemaescrafts@yahoo.com and let me know if you like the small pillowcase doll or the prim doll.

Thanks much everyone for the help. Check back around the first of May for the next newsletter and to find out which pattern was voted in by all of you.

Blessings
Brenda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the last picture with prim doll. Sue x