A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, April 10, 2011

May Newsletter


Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it's May already? Here in Indiana it's starting to warm up and I'm lovin it. Anyway the May newsletter is finally done. I had some family emergencies which is why this newsletter is so late, but all is fine now. Click on the picture to download the newsletter.



Blessings,
Brenda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda thank you so much for another awesome news letter.. I really love the little Rag Rabbit .. he is perfect for this time of year!!
Thanks again for all your hard working putting your fun and informative letters together!
M

TELMA GUEDES said...

lovely!!!!! It's all adorable! hugs from Sao Paulo, Brazil...excuse my bad english

Laurie said...

I just found BRENDA and her awesome doll patterns this morning. I have been online and mesmerized for 3 hours now. I love her free patterns. I've looked for free doll patterns for months and months. None jumped out at me. Brenda, I was a medical transcriptionist years ago before I went to nursing school. This is Laurie, I sent you an email just a few minutes ago (Cocobeanz) Love LS