A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Friday, April 4, 2014

Our Return


Hello to all of our Followers here on Blog Land... I have recently retired and Hopefully We can get our little blogs back into action! I have missed my friends here on Blogger. I am so sorry I have been away so very long. It was due to health issues. Since I have retired I am feeling much better and hopefully feel like blogging a bit more. As always.... If you want to connect with me..... I am at AuntPittyPat on Face Book. Come on over and request a friend request. I also have AuntPittyPats Show and Tell and AuntPittyPats Sewing and Crafting Sales.. so come on over there and join in on the fun.

*****PS new Lap Top helps a bunch. I was trying to make blog posts from my Ipad.. Not easy for an old gal like me to post from there....  So hopefully the task will be easier now that I have a regular computer to work with :O)

It's beginning to be spring and life looks so much more fun in the spring!
Here is a copy of a vintage pattern that I found while surfing on line ;O)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Chris it is so nice to meet you. I have clicked to your blog and now I am following your feed. I look forward to knowing you and enjoying your blog.. Have a fantastic day :O)

Jennifer said...

Welcome back! Somehow I missed this post, but then again it may be because I've been MIA.