A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Friday, September 23, 2011

Two new 6" sampler quilt-alongs starting ....

Michele in Calgary, who is one of the Mods with me at The Quilted Table Yahoo Group, posted this info in one of our other groups, so I thought I would pass the info along to you.

Jenifer Dick, author of Quilt Retro, is beginning a free quilt-along on her blog. It's two samplers (6" blocks) - each week a new block will be featured for the two samplers and a pic-tutorial to make the block for the modern sampler or the traditional sampler. Modern Monday, or Traditional Tuesday.

So drop in check them out.
Sharon Z in Upstate NY
Quilting With a Marmalade Cat
http://quiltingwithamarmaladecat.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sharon thank you so much for your post.. I will just have to run over and take a look see :)
M