A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Been Missing in Action !

Sorry I have been away for so long. Life's ups and downs has been keeping me very busy and haven't had time to sew. I am back and ready I already created and sold a doll and two others have been requested. The doll I made is a combination of patterns which the customer asked for. I used the body from Lille Maes' Mothers's Love and the face from Judi Ward's Wide eyed wendy. They loved here now I am working on the other two unfortunately the fabric was out and Joann's and I got another hope they like ....
I missed you girls !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! :)

Have a great week!

Sonia

Unknown said...

Welcome back GiGi.... I hope life was treating you ok during your ups and downs. Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us. It's always nice to hear when seamstresses are able to sell their work. That is if they are wanting to sell their work :)
M

Doris Sturm said...

What an adorable dolly! I've been MIA too and I will try to do better. I think facebook got a hold of me, right Auntie Pitty Pat?

I've got a challenge awaiting as well. My neighbor asked me to crochet her daughter a curtain dress from Gone with the Wind for a Barbie Doll...so I've been wearing my thinking cap and I'm almost done mulling it over. I told her that it would look prettier sewn because of the shiny and velvety materials that could be used, but her daughter wants it crocheted...so here I go! I'll post it when it's done!

Happy Summer ladies! (and gets if there is one!)