Links For FREE Patterns and Tutorials

▼

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lillie Mae's Crafts, June Newsletter


Hi everyone....

My does time seem to be passing faster and faster.
Well the June newsletter is finished and ready. When I think of June I always think of a June bride. Perhaps because I was a June bride...so I just had to include a bridal pattern. Included in the newsletter is also a wedding picture of mine as well as a little short story of an event that happened at my wedding. Curious?

I do want to thank everyone who took a minute or two to drop me a note and vote about the doll pattern. I heard you all...and when I took a moment to really look at the Annie Blue Eyes doll I realized that you were all right...none of the patterns I was trying to select one from just simply weren't right for this pattern. So....I created a new pattern which seems to compliment Annie Blue Eyes much better. I hope you all agree.

Click on the picture to download the newsletter.

Have a great day everyone,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Brenda thank you so much for another fun and informative news letter. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful creations. I know it takes a lot of your time to put one of these news letters together and I just wanted to thank you again for sharing your love of doll making with all of us.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Brenda!
    Hugz,
    CJ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you brenda. i love making your dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete