Links For FREE Patterns and Tutorials

▼

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mug Rug from Aunt Pitty Pat's blog

Several of the ladies played along in the Mug Rug swap up on my blog.. I thought I would share what my Mug Rugs looked like.. I had more than one Partner for one reason or the other.. and they all loved them :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! This is so cute! I bet you girls had a lot of fun with this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both these characters are sooo cute! Well done!
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the proud owner of one, and I just love it! Thanks again APP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one turned out sooo cute!!! Great job, APP! I can't wait to see more pics of the other ones:)
    Hugz,
    CJ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Rudolf - I love his candy cane binding. Lucky recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies.. I had a great time making these little reindeer :)
    All the rugs were the same CJ.. so if you see one you have seen them all :)
    M

    ReplyDelete